- Dhokhebaza : The decadent and deadly nation of the rakshasa warlords who rule over much of Haruka-do.
- Forsaken Lands : An eerily silent land who’s population vanished overnight.
- Galis Fia : Nestled somewhere within the vast expanse of the Sunspire Mountains, Galis Fia is the land of the Ormhaxan Obsidian Witches, a mystic race of men who exchanged their flesh and blood for stone and crystal.
- Kalishad, Jewel of the Sea of Glass : A small nation perched precariously along the south-eastern edge of the heat-blasted expanse of the Sea of Glass.
- Kanteisa, The Undying Dominion – Ruled by the elusive Council of Ancestors, this is the last country in Kakushi-do to have an open, undead presence and the only kingdom with undead to have opposed Li Kong Zhuan, The Blood Tyrant.
- Kohaishita, City of Endless Screams : Once a thriving city of trade and mystic arts on the western shores of the Sunspire Sea, Kohaishita is now a haunted, nightmarish ruin of pain and torment.
- The Northern League : An affiliation of city-states ruled by the secretive council known as the Eyes of Flame and Frost.
- Sotha Sil, The Clockwork Theocracy : A theocracy of breathtaking advancement and wonder where “witches” are hunted mercilessly.
- Tuunguzh, Lands of The Circle : The ancestral lands of the konu tribes.
- Ustulav, Last Vestige of the Eternal Empire : Once the capital of the Eternal Empire ruled by Li Kong Zhuan, The Blood Tyrant, but now a kingdom ruled by faded nobility and superstition.
- Yemu Jianglin, The Skorne Empire : The diabolical empire which gave birth to Li Kong Zhuan, The Blood Tyrant.